How to use:
- Enter the camera settings for a known exposure.
- Lock the exposure.
- Tweak indivdual settings, watch the others adjust to keep exposure consistent.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to get around quicker: A, T, S, L, ↑, ↓.
EV = log2(N2 / t) where N = f-number and t = exposure time in seconds.
EVS = EV100 + log2(S / 100) where S = desired ISO.
- I wrote this tool to plan long exposures outside my camera's typical range.
Get more background on exposure and camera settings from
- Useful wikipedia articles:
Copyright ©2011 Daniel Pupius. All rights reserved.